for eligible commercially insured patients
Pay $10 for each
Subject to program benefit limits. There is no limit to this benefit for the first 90 days, and then a $200 limit for each 30-day supply thereafter. There is a $3,400 maximum program benefit per calendar year. Terms expire at the end of each calendar year and may change. See program requirements below.
Get instant savings on your out-of-pocket costs for your Janssen medication. Depending on your health insurance plan, savings may apply toward co-pay, co-insurance, or deductible.
3 ways to register and get a card
Mobile Enrollment available:
Text "SAVINGS" to 27421
(message and data rates may apply*)
Enroll and receive an electronic Savings Program card that can be saved to your digital wallet on your iPhone or Android device
You can also create an account at MyJanssenCarePath.com
so you can manage your Savings Program benefits
- Review total benefits provided
- Submit Savings Program requests
- View payment transactions
- Receive timely alerts and program updates
You can use your Savings Program card when filling your prescription at a retail or mail-order pharmacy.
Care Team members, such as Providers and Pharmacists, can
enroll patients in the Savings Program at JanssenCarePathPortal.com/Express
Am I eligible?
You may be eligible for the Janssen CarePath Savings Program if you:
- Use commercial or private health insurance for XARELTO®
- Are being treated with XARELTO®, except if you are prescribed XARELTO® 10 mg because of a recent non-surgical hospital discharge or because you have recently undergone hip or knee replacement surgery
- This program is only for people using commercial or private health insurance for their Janssen medication. This includes plans from the Health Insurance Marketplace. This program is not for people who use any state or federal government-funded healthcare program. Examples of these programs are Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Department of Defense, and Veterans Administration.
- You may not seek payment for the value received from this program from any health plan, patient assistance foundation, flexible spending account, or healthcare savings account.
- You must meet the program requirements every time you use the card.
- Program terms will expire at the end of each calendar year. The program may change or end without notice, including in specific states.
- To use this program, you must follow any health plan requirements, including telling your health plan how much co-payment support you get from this program. By using the Savings Program card, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to the program requirements on this page, and you are giving permission for information related to your Savings Program transactions to be shared with your healthcare provider(s). These transactions include rebates and any funds placed on the card or balance remaining on the card.
- Before you enroll in the program, you will be asked to provide personal information that may include your name, address, phone number, email address, and information related to your prescription medication insurance and treatment. This information is needed for Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and our service providers to enroll you in the Janssen CarePath Savings Program. We may also use the information you give us to learn more about the people who use XARELTO® and to improve the information we give them. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., will not share your information with anyone else except where legally allowed.
- This program offer may not be used with any other coupon, discount, prescription savings card, free trial, or other offer. Offer good only in the United States and its territories. Void where prohibited, taxed, or limited by law.
You may end your participation in Janssen CarePath at any time by calling 888-XARELTO (888-927-3586).
Get started at Xarelto.com
Get additional support from Janssen CarePath to help you start and stay on therapy, visit JanssenCarePath.com, or call us.
Call 888-XARELTO (888-927-3586)
Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–8:00 pm ET
Multilingual phone support available