- Janssen CarePath Resource Guide
- Medication Order Instructions
- Patient Authorization Form
- Patient Authorization Form (en español)
- Prior Authorization Tips
- Steps to Getting Your Medicine
- Steps to Getting Your Medicine (en español)
- VENTAVIS® Prescription and Statement of Medical Necessity (PSMN)
- VENTAVIS® Prescription and Statement of Medical Necessity (PSMN)—For Veterans Affairs Patients Only
Medicaid provides free or low-cost health coverage to Americans with limited income and resources. Low-income adults, children, pregnant women, elderly adults, and people with disabilities may be eligible. Medicaid is run by each state. The program is funded jointly by the states and the federal government. Coverage for VENTAVIS® may depend on the indication, along with other factors. Since information varies by state, we recommend contacting the state directly or reviewing its website.
Janssen CarePath can help Medicaid patients with Benefits Investigations and Prior Authorization support.
Visit your state’s Medicaid page for more coverage information. You can use the menu below to find contact details for your state.