TREMFYA® patient resources for your practice
Welcome to Janssen CarePath
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
- Janssen CarePath is prepared to continue to provide resources to you – we are committed to business continuity.
- Janssen CarePath Provider Portal operations are expected to function normally.
- Savings Program electronic enrollment is recommended and is operating as normal.
- If your patients have lost insurance coverage, you may provide them with this resource or ask them to call Janssen CarePath.
- For more information about Johnson & Johnson's response to the COVID-19 outbreak, please visit jnj.com/coronavirus.
We can help make it simple for you to help your patients
Janssen CarePath is your one source for access, affordability, and treatment support for your patients.
Janssen CarePath helps verify insurance coverage for your patients, provides reimbursement information, helps find financial assistance options for eligible patients, and provides ongoing support to help patients start and stay on TREMFYA®.
What Janssen CarePath can do for you on behalf of your patients
- Conduct benefits investigations and provide health plan coverage information
- Give you support with a dedicated Care Coordinator for you and your patients
- Investigation of patient eligibility and coverage: requirements for prior authorization process and prior authorization support and status monitoring
What Janssen CarePath can do for your patients
- Conduct health plan coverage review
- Help identify financial assistance options for eligible patients
- Provide care coordination with treatment provider or pharmacy
- Provide patient support resources
Express Enrollment Site for Janssen CarePath Savings Program
Looking for a fast way to check your patients' eligibility and enroll them in the Janssen CarePath Savings Program for TREMFYA®? Click here.
Janssen CarePath Provider Portal
Looking to do more than just enroll patients in the Janssen CarePath Savings Program? Register for the Janssen CarePath Provider Portal. Developed in collaboration with IBM Watson Health, the Provider Portal gives you 24-hour online access to not only enroll eligible, commercially insured patients in the Janssen CarePath Savings Program, but also view their Savings Program transactions, as directed by your patient, request and review benefits investigations, and request prior authorization or appeals support.
Already registered? Log In
Call a Janssen CarePath Care Coordinator at 877-CarePath (877-227-3728), Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET.
TREMFYA® is marketed by Janssen Biotech, Inc.
TREMFYA® is indicated for the treatment of adults with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis who are candidates for systemic therapy or phototherapy.
TREMFYA® is administered as a 100 mg subcutaneous injection once every 8 weeks, after starter doses at weeks 0 and 4. TREMFYA® is intended for use under the guidance and supervision of a physician. Patients may self-inject with TREMFYA® after physician approval and proper training.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
TREMFYA® may increase the risk of infection. Treatment with TREMFYA® should not be initiated in patients with a clinically important active infection until the infection resolves or is adequately treated.
Consider the risks and benefits of treatment prior to prescribing TREMFYA® in patients with a chronic infection or a history of recurrent infection. Instruct patients receiving TREMFYA® to seek medical help if signs or symptoms of clinically important chronic or acute infection occur. If a patient develops a clinically important or serious infection, or is not responding to standard therapy, closely monitor and discontinue TREMFYA® until the infection resolves.
Pre-Treatment Evaluation for Tuberculosis (TB)
Evaluate patients for TB infection prior to initiating treatment with TREMFYA®. Initiate treatment of latent TB prior to administering TREMFYA®. Monitor patients for signs and symptoms of active TB during and after TREMFYA® treatment. Do not administer TREMFYA® to patients with active TB infection.
Serious hypersensitivity reactions have been reported with postmarket use of TREMFYA®, some cases required hospitalization. If a serious hypersensitivity reaction occurs, discontinue TREMFYA® and initiate appropriate therapy.
Prior to initiating TREMFYA®, consider completion of all age-appropriate immunizations according to current immunization guidelines. Avoid use of live vaccines in patients treated with TREMFYA®.
Most common (≥1%) adverse reactions associated with TREMFYA® include upper respiratory infections, headache, injection site reactions, arthralgia, diarrhea, gastroenteritis, tinea infections, and herpes simplex infections.