Help Your Patients Start and Stay on TECVAYLI™
- Access and Reimbursement GuideA comprehensive summary of important medication information including uses, Important Safety Information, access, and reimbursement.
- Benefits Investigation FormA way to find out if TECVAYLI™ is covered by the patient's insurance plan, including requirements for coverage or prior authorization, any out-of-pocket costs, and approved pharmacies.
- Business Associate AgreementComplete a Business Associate Agreement for your practice only once. No individual patient authorizations are required.
- Coding and Billing GuideCoding information to support access & reimbursement for TECVAYLI™.
- Exception Considerations ChecklistA guide to submitting a formulary exception request.
Exception Considerations Checklist (en español)
- Exception Considerations Checklist (en español)A guide to submitting a formulary exception request.
- FDA Approval Letter for TECVAYLI™A link to the FDA's approval letter to Janssen Biotech, Inc.
- Janssen CarePath Resource GuideA comprehensive summary of support tools for your office to help patients start and stay on treatment.
- Letter of Medical Necessity and ExceptionA template that you can fill out and submit to a patient’s health insurance provider. You may use it to explain why TECVAYLI™ is medically necessary for your patient or to request a formulary exception.
- Patient Account Overview
- Patient Affordability OptionsDiscover options that can make TECVAYLI™ more affordable for your patients.
- Patient Authorization FormIndividual patient form for offices without a Business Associate Agreement.
Patient Authorization Form (en español)
- Patient Authorization Form (en español)Individual patient form for offices without a Business Associate Agreement.
- Prior Authorization Considerations ChecklistA checklist to guide you through the prior authorization process.
Prior Authorization Considerations Checklist (en español)
- Prior Authorization Considerations Checklist (en español)A checklist to guide you through the prior authorization process.
- Savings Program Assignment of Benefits FormA form the patient can submit that allows Janssen CarePath to reimburse the provider directly.
- Savings Program OverviewEligible patients using commercial or private insurance can save on out-of-pocket costs for TECVAYLI™.
- Specialty Distributors for TECVAYLI™ FlashcardInformation about Specialty Distributors for TECVAYLI™.
- Verification of Benefits Guide (Medical)A guide to understanding the Verification of Benefits for your patient’s medical benefits.
- Verification of Benefits Guide (Pharmacy)A guide to understanding the Verification of Benefits for your patient’s pharmacy benefits.
Help Your Patients Start and Stay on TECVAYLI™
Janssen Compass™ is a free, personalized patient support program that provides one-on-one guidance, information, and educational resources to your patients about their disease. It also may help them understand their insurance coverage and cost support options, as well as tips to help them get started and stay on track with their treatment.
Janssen Compass™ Care Navigators offer education support in the following areas:
- Cost & Access: We can help patients who qualify identify potential ways to afford their medication. We provide them with savings options, can sign them up for the Janssen savings program, and, for Medicare Part D patients, we'll check to see if they're eligible for the Extra Help program and guide them through the application process
- Learning About Their Treatment: A Janssen Compass™ Care Navigator will support and guide your patients as they start and continue treatment by providing ongoing education about their Janssen therapy
- Support the Whole Way: While on their Janssen therapy, patients can work with their Janssen Compass™ Care Navigator to discover tips, strategies, and resources for caring for themselves during treatment, help set goals for living with cancer, and connect with advocacy groups and a wider community of support. Janssen Compass™ Care Navigators are a phone call away.
As part of the program, Janssen Compass™ Care Navigators are ready to answer your patients' questions. They can call us at 844-NAV-1234 (844-628-1234), Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM ET.
Let's get started!
To get started in Janssen Compass™, you can schedule an introductory call for your patients by completing a short request form, which you can find here.
Janssen CarePath Patient Account
Your patients and their caregivers can create an online account at MyJanssenCarePath.com where they can learn about their insurance coverage.
They can also:
- Enroll in the Janssen CarePath Savings Program
- Manage their benefits
- Sign up for treatment reminders
- Find support throughout their treatment journey
Call a Janssen CarePath Care Coordinator at 877-CarePath (877-227-3728), Monday−Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET. Multilingual phone support available.
Sign up or log in to the Provider Portal at JanssenCarePathPortal.com where you can request and review benefits investigations, enroll eligible patients in the Janssen CarePath Savings Program, and view their Savings Program transactions.