Help Your Patients Start and Stay on RYBREVANT®
- Access & Reimbursement Guide
- Benefits Investigation Form
- Business Associate Agreement
- Coding & Billing Guide
- Exception Considerations Checklist
- FDA Approval Letter for RYBREVANT®
- Janssen CarePath Resource Guide
- Letter of Exception
- Letter of Medical Necessity
- Patient Account Overview
- Patient Affordability Options
- Patient Authorization Form
- Patient Authorization Form (en español)
- Prior Authorization Considerations Checklist
- Savings Program (Overview)
- Savings Program Assignment of Benefits Form
- Verification of Benefits Guide (Medical)
- Verification of Benefits Guide (Pharmacy)
Help Your Patients Start and Stay on RYBREVANT®
Personalized 1-on-1 Support for Your Patients
Starting and staying on track with a new medication can feel overwhelming for patients. Janssen Compass® Care Navigators are here to help by offering free, personalized 1-on-1 support throughout their treatment journey.
Each patient who enrolls in the program will be paired with a dedicated Care Navigator. Their Care Navigator will partner with them to schedule check-ins via the phone.
On every phone call, patients will speak to their dedicated Care Navigator who will help guide them in 3 key areas:
Cost and Affordability: Discover resources that may be able to help patients afford their Janssen medication – no matter what type of insurance they have:
- Commercially insured: Enroll eligible patients in Janssen CarePath Savings Program
- Government-funded coverage: Determine Medicare Part D low-income subsidy (LIS) eligibility; refer to government resources or independent foundations
- Uninsured and underinsured: Connection to independent foundations and other resources.
Medication and Disease Education: Educate patients to help them start and stay on the prescribed treatment plan, including:
- Understanding their disease
- Reinforcing dosing and administration for their Janssen medication
- Conversation guides to facilitate communication with their care team
Practical and Emotional Support: Empower patients and caregivers with lifestyle and coping skills to help them manage stress. Plus, connect them to advocacy organizations for their practical and emotional support needs, which may include:
- Finding support groups
- Connection to transportation-related services
- Health and wellness strategies
Get your patient connected with a Care Navigator today
Call the program at 844-628-1234, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM–8:30 PM ET
- Schedule your patient for an introductory call from a Care Navigator here: JanssenCompass.com/signup
Janssen Compass® is limited to education for patients about their Janssen therapy, its administration, and/or their disease. It is intended to supplement a patient’s understanding of their therapy and is not intended to provide medical advice, replace a treatment plan from the patient’s doctor or nurse, provide case management services, or serve as a reason to prescribe a Janssen medication.
Janssen CarePath Patient Account
Your patients and their caregivers can create an online account at MyJanssenCarePath.com where they can learn about their insurance coverage. They can also:
- Enroll in the Janssen CarePath Savings Program
- Manage their benefits
- Sign up for treatment reminders
- Find support throughout their treatment journey
Janssen CarePath gives your patients one-on-one support through our Care Coordinators. Our Care Coordinators will work closely with you and your patients to provide the support you direct, including coordination with an infusion provider.
|Janssen CarePath has curated the following lung cancer communities and organizations to provide additional support beyond treatment.|
|EGFR Registers is a grassroots patient-driven community dedicated exclusively to changing EGFR positive lung cancer into a manageable, chronic disease.|
Exon 20 Group
|Exon 20 Group is dedicated to expediting exon 20-targeted drugs into—and through—clinical trials to benefit patients and the global oncology community.|
The GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer
|The mission of the GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer is to change what it means to live with lung cancer and increase the survival rate of the world's number one cancer killer. It is a joint force between the Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation (ALFC) and the Lung Cancer Alliance (LCA).|
The Lung Cancer Research Foundation
|The Lung Cancer Research Foundation has a mission to improve lung cancer outcomes by funding research for the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and cure of cancer.|
|LUNGevity is changing outcomes for people with lung cancer through research, education and support.|
Call a Janssen CarePath Care Coordinator at 877-CarePath (877-227-3728), Monday−Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET. Multilingual phone support available.
Sign up or log in to the Provider Portal at JanssenCarePathPortal.com where you can request and review benefits investigations, enroll eligible patients in the Janssen CarePath Savings Program, and view their Savings Program transactions.