- Benefits Investigation Form
- Business Associate Agreement
- Letter of Exception
- Letter of Medical Necessity
- Patient Account Overview
- Patient Affordability Options
- Patient Authorization Form
- Patient Authorization Form (en español)
- Resources for Patients
- Savings Program Overview
- Savings Program Rebate Form
- Verification of Benefits Guide (Pharmacy)
Medicare is a government-funded program that provides healthcare coverage for:
- People over age 65 with a work history
- People with certain disabilities who have been disabled for 2 years or more
- People who have end-stage renal disease (ESRD) or ALS (also called Lou Gehrig's disease)
Medicare is divided into 4 parts: A, B, C, and D.
While Medicare covers many healthcare needs, it may not cover all the healthcare costs for each patient. The patient may have to pay a monthly premium for Medicare and a co-pay, co-insurance, or deductible.
Janssen CarePath can help Medicare patients with Benefits Investigations, Prior Authorization support, and information on cost support programs.