- Janssen CarePath Resource GuideA comprehensive summary of support tools for your office to help patients start and stay on treatment.
- Letter of Medical NecessityA template that you can fill out and submit to a patient’s health insurance provider. You may use it to explain why INTELENCE® is medically necessary for your patient.
- Patient Affordability OptionsDiscover options that can make INTELENCE® more affordable for your patients.
- Savings Program OverviewEligible patients using commercial or private insurance can save on out-of-pocket costs for INTELENCE®.
- Savings Program Rebate FormA form the patient can submit if the pharmacy isn’t able to process the Janssen CarePath Savings Program card.
Medicare is a government-funded program that provides healthcare coverage for:
- People over age 65 with a work history
- People with certain disabilities who have been disabled for 2 years or more
- People who have end-stage renal disease (ESRD) or ALS (also called Lou Gehrig's disease)
Medicare is divided into 4 parts: A, B, C, and D.
While Medicare covers many healthcare needs, it may not cover all the healthcare costs for each patient. The patient may have to pay a monthly premium for Medicare and a co-pay, co-insurance, or deductible.