- Janssen CarePath Resource GuideA comprehensive summary of support tools for your office to help patients start and stay on treatment.
- Letter of Medical NecessityA template that you can fill out and submit to a patient’s health insurance provider. You may use it to explain why INTELENCE® is medically necessary for your patient.
- Patient Affordability OptionsDiscover options that can make INTELENCE® more affordable for your patients.
- Savings Program OverviewEligible patients using commercial or private insurance can save on out-of-pocket costs for INTELENCE®.
- Savings Program Rebate FormA form the patient can submit if the pharmacy isn’t able to process the Janssen CarePath Savings Program card.
Medicaid provides free or low-cost health coverage to Americans with limited income and resources. Low-income adults, children, pregnant women, elderly adults, and people with disabilities may be eligible. Medicaid is run by each state. The program is funded jointly by the states and the federal government. Coverage for INTELENCE® may depend on the indication, along with other factors. Since information varies by state, we recommend contacting the state directly or reviewing its website.
Visit your state’s Medicaid page for more coverage information. You can use the menu below to find contact details for your state.