Help Your Patients Start and Stay on ERLEADA®
- Benefits Investigation Form
- Business Associate Agreement
- Exception Considerations Checklist
- Janssen CarePath Resource Guide
- Letter of Exception
- Letter of Medical Necessity
- Patient Account Overview
- Patient Affordability Options
- Patient Authorization Form
- Patient Authorization Form (en español)
- Prescribing Information and Medication Guide (en español)
- Prior Authorization Considerations Checklist
- Reimbursement & Access Guide
- Savings Program (Overview)
- Specialty Pharmacy Information Overview
- Verification of Benefits Guide (Pharmacy)
Help Your Patients Start and Stay on ERLEADA®
Personalized 1-on-1 Support for Your Patients
Starting and staying on track with a new medication can feel overwhelming for patients. Janssen Compass® Care Navigators are here to help by offering free, personalized 1-on-1 support throughout their treatment journey.
Each patient who enrolls in the program will be paired with a dedicated Care Navigator. Their Care Navigator will partner with them to schedule check-ins via the phone.
On every phone call, patients will speak to their dedicated Care Navigator who will help guide them in 3 key areas:
Cost and Affordability: Discover resources that may be able to help patients afford their Janssen medication – no matter what type of insurance they have:
- Commercially insured: Enroll eligible patients in Janssen CarePath Savings Program
- Government-funded coverage: Determine Medicare Part D low-income subsidy (LIS) eligibility; refer to government resources or independent foundations
- Uninsured and underinsured: Connection to independent foundations and other resources.
Medication and Disease Education: Educate patients to help them start and stay on the prescribed treatment plan, including:
- Understanding their disease
- Reinforcing dosing and administration for their Janssen medication
- Conversation guides to facilitate communication with their care team
Practical and Emotional Support: Empower patients and caregivers with lifestyle and coping skills to help them manage stress. Plus, connect them to advocacy organizations for their practical and emotional support needs, which may include:
- Finding support groups
- Connection to transportation-related services
- Health and wellness strategies
Get your patient connected with a Care Navigator today
Call the program at 844-628-1234, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM–8:30 PM ET
- Schedule your patient for an introductory call from a Care Navigator here: JanssenCompass.com/signup
Janssen Compass® is limited to education for patients about their Janssen therapy, its administration, and/or their disease. It is intended to supplement a patient’s understanding of their therapy and is not intended to provide medical advice, replace a treatment plan from the patient’s doctor or nurse, provide case management services, or serve as a reason to prescribe a Janssen medication.
Janssen CarePath Patient Account
Your patients and their caregivers can create an online account at MyJanssenCarePath.com where they can learn about their insurance coverage. They can also:
- Enroll in the Janssen CarePath Savings Program
- Manage their benefits
- Set medication reminders
- Find support throughout their treatment journey
Janssen CarePath gives your patients one-on-one support through our Care Coordinators. Our Care Coordinators will work closely with you and your patients to provide the support you direct and additional support that your patients may need.
Set Medication Reminders
Patients can sign up for phone calls, text messages, or emails that remind them to take their medication as directed.
Specialty Pharmacy and Specialty Distributor Options
ERLEADA® is available through a limited distribution network of authorized specialty distributors and specialty pharmacy providers.
You can order ERLEADA® for your office or hospital from an authorized specialty distributor, or Janssen CarePath can connect you to a specialty pharmacy provider who can ship ERLEADA® directly to your patients.
Click here to identify specialty pharmacy providers within the ERLEADA® limited distribution network.
Call a Janssen CarePath Care Coordinator at 877-CarePath (877-227-3728), Monday−Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET. Multilingual phone support available.
Sign up or log in to the Provider Portal at JanssenCarePathPortal.com where you can request and review benefits investigations, enroll eligible patients in the Janssen CarePath Savings Program, and view their Savings Program transactions.