- Benefits Investigation FormA way to find out if DARZALEX® is covered by the patient's insurance plan, including requirements for coverage or prior authorization, any out-of-pocket costs, and approved pharmacies.
- Bulk Benefits Investigation GuideLearn how to submit requests for multiple patients at once in the Provider Portal.
- Business Associate AgreementComplete a Business Associate Agreement for your practice only once. No individual patient authorizations are required.
- Exception Considerations ChecklistA guide to submitting a formulary exception request.
Exception Considerations Checklist (en español)
- Janssen CarePath Resource GuideA comprehensive summary of support tools for your office to help patients start and stay on treatment.
- Letter of ExceptionA template that you can fill out and submit to a patient’s health insurance provider asking them to cover a medication that is not on formulary.
- Letter of Medical NecessityA template that you can fill out and submit to a patient’s health insurance provider. You may use it to explain why DARZALEX® is medically necessary for your patient.
- Patient Account OverviewDownload this summary of Janssen CarePath resources for your patients.
- Patient Affordability OptionsDiscover options that can make DARZALEX® more affordable for your patients.
- Patient Authorization FormIndividual patient form for offices without a Business Associate Agreement.
Patient Authorization Form (en español)
- Patient Authorization Form (en español)Individual patient form for offices without a Business Associate Agreement.
- Prior Authorization Considerations ChecklistA checklist to guide you through the prior authorization process.
Prior Authorization Considerations Checklist (en español)
- Reimbursement & Access GuideA comprehensive summary of important medication information including uses, Important Safety Information, access, and reimbursement.
- Savings Program (Overview)Eligible patients using commercial or private insurance can save on out-of-pocket costs for DARZALEX®.
- Savings Program Assignment of Benefits FormA form the patient can submit that allows Janssen CarePath Savings Program to reimburse the provider directly.
- Verification of Benefits Guide (Medical)A guide to understanding the Verification of Benefits for your patient’s medical benefits.
- Verification of Benefits Guide (Pharmacy)A guide to understanding the Verification of Benefits for your patient’s pharmacy benefits.
Medicare is a government-funded program that provides healthcare coverage for:
- People over age 65 with a work history
- People with certain disabilities who have been disabled for 2 years or more
- People who have end-stage renal disease (ESRD) or ALS (also called Lou Gehrig's disease)
Medicare is divided into 4 parts: A, B, C, and D.
While Medicare covers many healthcare needs, it may not cover all the healthcare costs for each patient. The patient may have to pay a monthly premium for Medicare and a co-pay, co-insurance, or deductible.
Janssen CarePath can help Medicare patients with Benefits Investigations, Prior Authorization support, and information on cost support programs.