- Benefits Investigation FormA way to find out if DARZALEX® is covered by the patient's insurance plan, including requirements for coverage or prior authorization, any out-of-pocket costs, and approved pharmacies.
- Bulk Benefits Investigation GuideLearn how to submit requests for multiple patients at once in the Provider Portal.
- Business Associate AgreementComplete a Business Associate Agreement for your practice only once. No individual patient authorizations are required.
- Exception Considerations ChecklistA guide to submitting a formulary exception request.
Exception Considerations Checklist (en español)
- Janssen CarePath Resource GuideA comprehensive summary of support tools for your office to help patients start and stay on treatment.
- Letter of ExceptionA template that you can fill out and submit to a patient’s health insurance provider asking them to cover a medication that is not on formulary.
- Letter of Medical NecessityA template that you can fill out and submit to a patient’s health insurance provider. You may use it to explain why DARZALEX® is medically necessary for your patient.
- Patient Account OverviewDownload this summary of Janssen CarePath resources for your patients.
- Patient Affordability OptionsDiscover options that can make DARZALEX® more affordable for your patients.
- Patient Authorization FormIndividual patient form for offices without a Business Associate Agreement.
Patient Authorization Form (en español)
- Patient Authorization Form (en español)Individual patient form for offices without a Business Associate Agreement.
- Prior Authorization Considerations ChecklistA checklist to guide you through the prior authorization process.
Prior Authorization Considerations Checklist (en español)
- Reimbursement & Access GuideA comprehensive summary of important medication information including uses, Important Safety Information, access, and reimbursement.
- Savings Program (Overview)Eligible patients using commercial or private insurance can save on out-of-pocket costs for DARZALEX®.
- Savings Program Assignment of Benefits FormA form the patient can submit that allows Janssen CarePath Savings Program to reimburse the provider directly.
- Verification of Benefits Guide (Medical)A guide to understanding the Verification of Benefits for your patient’s medical benefits.
- Verification of Benefits Guide (Pharmacy)A guide to understanding the Verification of Benefits for your patient’s pharmacy benefits.
Medicaid provides free or low-cost health coverage to Americans with limited income and resources. Low-income adults, children, pregnant women, elderly adults, and people with disabilities may be eligible. Medicaid is run by each state. The program is funded jointly by the states and the federal government. Coverage for DARZALEX® may depend on the indication, along with other factors. Since information varies by state, we recommend contacting the state directly or reviewing its website.
Janssen CarePath can help Medicaid patients with Benefits Investigations and Prior Authorization support.
Visit your state’s Medicaid page for more coverage information. You can use the menu below to find contact details for your state.